All speakers must adhere to the Qubit Conference’s 100% vendor-neutral/no commercial policy. Speakers who cannot respect this policy should not submit a proposal.
All submissions must be received by February 10, 2024 to be considered.
- Anyone can submit topics for the Executive and Technical tracks.
- Qubit Conference® does not accept product or vendor-related pitches.
- The Qubit Conference® will review all submissions
Prague 2024 Speaking Bureau, and decisions on proposals are final.
- Submission of a proposal is no guarantee that a proposal will be accepted. Proposals will be judged on their topic and description, relevance to the event and audience, and the speaker(s) qualifications, regardless of whether the submission is from a Qubit employee, partner, customer, and/or other industry professional.
- Keynote speaking opportunities are by invitation only.