Please note that all speakers must adhere to the 100% vendor neutral/no commercial policy of the Qubit Conference. If speakers cannot respect this policy, they should not submit a proposal.
All submissions must be received by February 28, 2023 to be considered.
- Anyone can submit topics for the Executive and Technical tracks.
- Qubit Conference does not accept product or vendor-related pitches.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the Qubit Conference Prague 2023 Speaking bureau, and decisions on submissions are final.
- Submission of a proposal is no guarantee that a proposal will be accepted. Proposals will be judged on their topic and description, its relevance to the event and audience, and the speaker(s) qualifications, regardless of whether the proposal is from a Qubit employee, partner, customer and/or other industry professional.
- Keynote speaking opportunities are by invitation only.