Tom Brett is a business training expert with 25+ years’ experience in the field of IT and Cyber security. Working for the IPA in Ireland, he has delivered training briefings across all levels of an organisation from Directors to Senior Managers and Staff.
IN COOPERATION WITH:
The C|CISO certification is an industry-leading program that recognizes the real-world experience necessary to succeed at the highest executive levels of information security. Bringing together all the components required for a C-Level positions, the C|CISO program combines audit management, governance, IS controls, human capital management, strategic program development, and the financial expertise vital for leading a highly successful IS program. The C|CISO Training Program can be the key to a successful transition to the highest ranks of information security management.
Date: 15-18 May 2018
• Establishes the role of CISO and models for governance
• Core concepts of information security controls, risk management, and compliance
• Builds foundation for leadership through strategic planning, program management, and vendor management
Top 3 reasons you should consider attaining the Certified CISO (CCISO) Certification:
1. CCISO WAS DESIGNED BY CISOs
2. CCISO IS NOT FOCUSED ON THE TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF THE CISO JOB ROLE
3. CCISO COVERS STRATEGIC AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
5 Domains of the Training:
|• Security risk management, controls, and audit management|
|• Security program management and operations|
|• Information security core concepts|
|• Strategic planning, finance, and vendor management|