Roman Zhukov has more than 10 years of experience in the field of information security for. He started his career on the side of the state customer. Roman has implemented several large-scale information security projects while working in a regional integrator, and has worked his way up from an engineer to the head of a division. He managed the commercial information security department in the telecom operator, did business development in 13 regions, and brought new products to the market.
Roman managed the Cybersecurity Competence Center in a Russian company that produces information security products. Participated in the building of the company’s global strategy, developed business, and provided expert support to key customers in Russia and abroad. Now he engaged in building processes of security design and development of software and hardware in one of the world leaders in the high-tech industry.
- Practicing cybersecurity expert
- Security Development Lifecycle (SDL): launching and implementation
- Advising customers: cyber security strategy, business value of products
- Evangelism, technological and market strategy in the field of cybersecurity
- Participate in GR-, business and technical strategic work groups, community
- Solutions: DDOS protection, Database security, Data leak protection, Security operation center,BigData security analytics, Network security
- Making compliance strategy: licenses, certification, compliance with law, standards
- Providing courses and trainings
- Actively presenting in the media information field: comments, articles, interviews
Roman will lead a workshop: